What you'll need :
1) Nail Polish – we advise you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation.
2) MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper.
3) MoYou™ London Image Plate.
How to stamp:1) Remove the blue protective film.
2) Apply the Nail Polish of your choice to the design you wish to stamp.
3) Remove the excess nail polish with a MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper using a 45º angle.
4) Roll the MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
5) Transfer the design by rolling the MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper over you nail.
6) Apply a top coat for a longer lasting result.
● The stainless steel plate measures 6.5 x 12.5cm and have a vinyl backing for increased ease of use.
● Each plate comes in its own branded protective sleeve.
● The designs are engraved on to the image plate and covered with a protective film which needs to be removed before use.
This item is the image plate only.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING TO THE US
Free Tracked Shipping- USPS 1st Class: Shipping for orders over $50.
Tracked Shipping: $11
Please allow 7-10 business days to dispatch your order.
USPS can take up to 5-7 business days to deliver your parcel
Duty charges maybe applied at the discretion of customs. These charges differ from country to country and are the customer's responsibility.
We are unable to ship nail polish, latex or topcoat to Hawaii, Alaska and any surrounding USA territory. Any purchase of these items will result in an automatic refund and the rest of your items will be shipped.
Please note: Any order that may have a sold out item(s) during time of packing will be dispatched without item(s) and refund accordingly
SHIPPING TO CANADA, MEXICO & SOUTH AMERICA
Tracked Shipping via DHL, price is calculated at check-out based on location and weight.
We are unable to ship nail polish, latex or topcoat to any of these locations.
Duty charges may be applied at the discretion of customs. These charges differ from country to country and are the customer's responsibility.
Please note: Any order that may have a sold-out item(s) during time of packing will be dispatched without item(s) and refund accordingly.
Where products are in stock, we normally dispatch orders within 24 hours. If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible with details of your order number at: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf the items have not already been sent, then we will cancel the order and refund your order amount using via your original payment method, and we will confirming our action via e-mail.
However, if the items have already been sent out, then we will e-mail you confirmation of the dispatch date and you will need to wait until receipt of the goods and contact us upon their arrival before we can process either returns and/or refund to your account.
In MoYou London we take great pride in our products quality - in any case that you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us directly to email@example.com and we'll take it from there.In case you would like an exchange or refund for any other reason, we offer a 28-Day Replacement or Refund policy (excluding P&P). Please contact our customer service. Make sure the product is unused and in its original packaging. If for any reason the item your ordered did not arrive in a perfect condition or with any fault, please let us know and we will sort it out.
We appreciate feedback of any kind - in case you are unhappy for any reason from your products or service you received, please let us know.
Attn: Returns Dept.
23 W Bacon St. #5
Plainville, MA 02762
DAMAGES UPON ARRIVAL & FAULTY ITEMSIf for any reason your product does not reach you in perfect condition, please contact our customer care teams to arrange for a replacement. We guarantee that all of our products are of merchantable quality in accordance with your statutory rights. If an item develops a fault or defect, please contact our customer care team with details of the problem quoting your order number and we will advise you of actions to be taken.
● Can be cleaned with acetone.
● Place back in its sleeve to protect from scratching.
● Don't use any metallic instruments on the plate.
● Keep away from fire
It's a great plate and am looking forward to using it next year.