What you'll need :
★ MoYou London Gel Nail Wrap
★ MoYou London UV/LED Lamp
★ Scissors or nail clippers
★ Cotton pads
How to apply the nail wraps:
1) Wash your hands with soap and make sure your cuticles are pushed back.
2) Wipe your nails with acetone to remove any oil and let them dry.
3) Open your MoYou London Gel Nail Strips and take out the contents.
4) Select the right size for each of your nails and cuticle shape.
5) Remove the clear film that protects the individual gel strip you wish to apply.
6)Carefully lift the gel strip off the film.
7) Place the strip close to your cuticle without touching it.
★If the wrap doesn't fit your nail you can stretch it!
8) Press down firmly onto the nail to smooth out any air bubbles or wrinkles.
9) Trim any excess of the strip with scissors or nail clippers.
10) File the nail with the strip for a smooth finish.
11) Make sure the strips do not exceed your nail length.
12) Using MoYou London UV/LED lamp cure the strips for 60 seconds (it may take longer) to harden them. Cure up to 3 times if needed.
How to remove the nail wraps:
1) Apply nail acetone around the edge of the strips.
2) Wet the orange stick in acetone and use it to gently lift the strip and slowly get it off your nail. Slowly slide the orange stick under the strip back and forth until it easily comes off. Use more acetone if necessary.
★Avoid lifting the strips harshly to prevent nail damage.
3) Use a cotton pad with acetone to clean your nails.