Stamping Nail Polish - Pumpkin
Our five-free nail polish formulas are long-lasting, chip-resistant, and only require one coat thanks to our super saturated colour pigments.
● 9ml size ● High-pigment nail polishes are ideal for stamping over dark colours and only require one coat. ● 5 Free
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1. May contain: Mica, Silica, Silver, Tin Oxide, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 19140, CI 60725, CI 77000, CI 77491, CI 77510, CI77266, CI77891.
What you'll need :
1) Nail Polish – we advise you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation.
2) MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper .
3) MoYou™ London Image Plate .
How to stamp:
1) Remove the blue protective film.
2) Apply the Nail Polish of your choice to the design you wish to stamp.
3) Remove the excess nail polish with a MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper using a 45º angle.
4) Roll the MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper over the selected design being careful not to use too much pressure.
5) Transfer the design by rolling the MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper over you nail.
6) Apply a top coat for a longer lasting result.